Minister: Bahrain to use new technologies to realize housing vision
Bahrain will need to adopt new building technologies to realize its vision of providing a house for each Bahraini, the Kingdom's Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Transportation Shaikh Ali bin Khalifa Al Khailfa said Tuesday.
Speaking to reporters after launching Gulf International Exhibition for Building and Interior Design (gulfBID) at Bahrain International Exhibition Centre, he said, according to Bahrain Tribune: “It is from exhibitions such as this one that we get to know the latest technologies in the construction industry.” Over 100 local, regional and international exhibitors are taking part in this event.
- New Direction Revolutionizes Building Methods--Minister of Housing Inaugurates the International Smart Building Centre
- Dubai Customs announces staff training plan for 2014
- Bahraini minister to speak about provision of housing
- Mohammed Bin Rashid Establishment visits the Smart Building prototype and meets minister of Housing.
- Bahraini minister briefed on housing needs