Ministry of Industry & Minerals recruits 12,500 employees
According to <i>AZZAMAN</i> newspaper, the Ministry of Industry & Minerals started to review the files of the previously fired employees for political reasons in an attempt to absorb and employ them in the ministry's different companies and associations. The ministry announced that it had re-recruited 12,500 employees, who were discharged for political considerations, last year.
The ministry also reported that it will re-open its companies and factories in the upcoming period. It's worth mentioning that these companies were highly damaged during the recent Iraqi war.
- Tamkeen supports fused minerals industry joint venture between Imerys and Al Zayani Investments
- Iraqi health ministry to recruit former employees
- GE to recruit Saudi graduates for promising careers in the Kingdom
- Retention and Employee Engagement the Topmost HR Challenge in the MENA Region's Oil & Gas Sector
- Fulbright Association starts recruiting Iraqi students