Mirnah Technology Systems and Mughamrat introduce Arabic Route
Mirnah Technology Systems and Mughamrat have collaborated to introduce the first ever Arabic version of the popular Route Accounting package for the Windows CE \ PocketPC 2002 handheld devices, Intermec RoutePower 32, which was re-named lately RoutePro 32, as it became further localized for the Arab World Market.
Mirnah adds value and distributes Intermec's mobile computer handheld devices, together with a bunch of mobile business applications. Mughamrat WinCE Arabic layer (WAL) helps developers build and integrate fast and operational mobile arabized native applications as well as arabized Web applications.
The WAL Software Development Kit (SDK) allows professionals to enable the Arabic in Win CE Internet Explorer and offer arabization of complex controls, printing, Arabic ASP, database connectivity, Embedded Visual Basic, and Embedded Visual C++ support and compatibility with the different Windows CE platforms.
Mirnah Technology Systems, with its headquarters based in Riyadh is the largest provider of van route and sales automation in the Middle East region. The company focuses primarily on the development and integration of automated data collection and mobile handheld computing systems. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Almarai selects Intermec for its next generation of mobile computing
- Farabi Technology Middle East and Mughamrat join their technologies for Arabic support
- Etihad Crystal Cargo Introduces SMS Tracking
- First Consortium to Build Terrestrial Terabit Cable System to Bridge East and West
- Etihad Airways signs agreement with Cirta Electro Mechanical and Maintenance