Mizin properties records sales of 30m sq ft
Investors have demonstrated overwhelming interest in its plots in Majan and Arjan of Mizin, a real estate development company and member of Tatweer.
The company recorded sales of more than 30 million square feet of freehold land across its properties, according to Gulf News.
"Our investors credit Mizin's success to its unique value proposition, return on investment and superior quality standards. Each of the three projects offers distinct advantages such as location, timely delivery, ready-to-construct infrastructure and transparency,” said Sami Al Hashmi, chief executive of Mizin.
"We look forward to launching new projects that will increase our portfolio," he added.
Three quarters of the plots at Majan, the 16.5 million square foot mixed use development opposite City of Arabia were sold. Meanwhile, 60 per cent of Arjan, located on Emirates Road opposite the Dubai Autodrome, was sold within 12 hours at the international property investment and development exhibition. Arjan is expected to drive Dh20 billion over the next three years.
- Overwhelming Response to Mizin’s Remraam Launch
- Dh15 billion Majan project unveailed by Tatweer
- DP records strong sales as Rahat Villas in Mudon Development proves a popular investment choice
- Emaar Properties records first quarter 2012 net operating profit of AED 606 million US$ 165 million
- Emaar Properties records first-half 2013 net profit of AED 1.231 billion (US$ 335 million)