MobileCom offers its prepaid subscribers with international roaming capability
MobileCom has launched its roaming service for all its prepaid users without having to leave deposits. MobileCom prepaid card users will be able to take advantage of the roaming service in all countries with mobile networks and where roaming services have been established. In some countries, the GSM networks are not capable of supporting full prepaid calling services and will only allow prepaid roaming customers to receive calls.
MobileCom is the first operator in the Middle East to offer its prepaid customers with the capability of making and receiving calls while roaming. The company is the Jordanian public mobile telephone network operator, and is the operator of the mobile communications license granted to Jordan Telecom. MobileCom is a member of the Jordan Telecom Group that also includes e-Dimensions and Global One.
The company combines local Jordanian capability with the technological advantages and network management and operation experience of one of the world’s leading telecommunications operators, France Telecom. MobilCom has built a new mobile communications network to serve the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, and launched its full public service in Jordan in September 2000. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Bharti Telesoft makes roaming simpler for Yemen’s SabaFon subscribers
- EMC outfits MobileCom with storage solution
- MobileCom prepaid users offered roaming SMS service
- MobileCom provides all residential pay as you go subscribers the ability to talk for 1 piaster per minute day and night
- Jordan’s MobileCom delivers roaming capability in China