Monaco’s Scintilla in exclusive deal with UAE partners
Monaco based diamond jewelry producer Scintilla has appointed Al-Futtaim Jewellery, Al-Sayegh Jewellery, Al-Liali Jewellery, Ajyad Jewellery, Mohd Rasool Khoory & Sons, Prima Diamond, Safari Gems, and Thamina Jewellery as their distributors in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Scintilla gets its diamonds from a member of the club of Sight Holders – a house that gets its rough diamonds directly from The Diamond Trading Company of London. Scintilla diamonds are all constructed in Antwerp, Belgium.
The UAE will be the first Middle East market to receive its latest jewelry range that features a new security feature in the form of table branding. This concept involves using the latest Ion Beam technology. This advanced form of branding is the first-of-its-kind in the World to be used on jewelry. This allows the experts to authenticate the diamonds, under magnification, even while the stone is mounted – which is not usually the case with most other branding technology. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- HSBC AND SOTHEBY’S JOIN FORCES FOR MAGNIFICENT JEWEL COLLECTION
- Scintilla Monaco sparkles with launch of exquisite diamond creations
- Jewelry spending in the Gulf reaches $1.4 billion
- Quest To Identify Uae's Most Talented Poetess
- “Outbound Travel from UAE to Monaco up by 45%” - President of the Monaco Tourism Authority Says