Montblanc opens a new boutique at the Grand Hyatt Hotel
Montblanc has opened a new boutique at the Grand Hyatt Hotel, Dubai, offering the latest collections of products. The newly opened outlet is the ninth boutique in the region operated by the Rivoli Group.
Montblanc is a producer of sophisticated writing instruments. In the past few years, the product range has been expanded to include luxury leather goods and belts, jewelry items, eyewear and watches.
Holding the franchise for Montblanc in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Oman, the Rivoli Group has is one of the largest importers and retailers of luxury brands in the Middle East. Montblanc is also available at select Rivoli showrooms and Duty Free outlets. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Montblanc opens its largest middle east boutique in Kuwait
- Montblanc expands retail operations in UAE
- Montblanc opens its largest Middle East boutique in Kuwait
- Hyatt’s New Andaz Brand to Open in Austin’sEast Avenue Development
- hyatt hotels & resorts launches “hyatt retreats”: four new value-added packages available worldwide