More houses being rebuilt in Manama
As the number of dilapidated houses in the Bahraini capital is growing, the Manama Municipal Council is speeding up the repair and rebuilding of these buildings, Bahrain Tribune reported. There are a number of houses in the capital that need to be evacuated and demolished as soon as possible. A total of 70 houses come under the urgent or dangerous houses category, said the Secretary of the Manama Council, Jassim Redha.
- Permission to grant building licences on some of less green areas to be discussed in Manama Municipality
- Property market is being rebuilt in the UAE
- Rents slump in the Bahraini capital
- Bahrain: New applications for demolishing and rebuilding dilapidated houses
- Netanyahu approves construction of 300 more units after two settlement buildings bulldozed