More Italian firms to partake in Dubai IFJA, IWCF
Italy has registered a 10 fold increase in participation in the upcoming International Fashion Jewellery & Accessories
Fair (IFJA) and the International Watch & Clock Fair (IWCF) which will be held simultaneously from 12 - 14 March 2005 at Hall 4 of Dubai International Convention Centre.
"More than 50% of our previous exhibitors have rebooked stalls and doubled their requirements. This positive trait shows that the show is indeed growing strong and has a good future ahead" said Mr. Emad Al Hawai, Managing Director of International Exposition - The organizers of IFJA & IWCF.
IFJA & IWCF 2005 is expected to attract more than 150 exhibitors from around the world in just its second edition, which will feature some of the most famous and prominent names in the fashion jewellery industry like
BELLE ARTI SRL from Italy.
- New Dubai fashion jewelry and watch fairs launched
- International Fashion Jewelry & Accessories Fair to be held in Dubai in March 2003
- Fashion jewellery accounted for 26% ($56.98 billion) of UAE’s non-oil foreign trade in 2008
- No such thing as too much bling! Dubai's jewellery week 'taken by storm"
- Dubai: Region’s largest watch & jewellery show moves to airport expo