More tourists visit turtle sanctuary in Oman
The number of tourists visiting Ras Al Hadd turtle sanctuary increased steadily from 486 in May to 1308 in July, according to Ali bin Amer al Kayoumi, Director of Wild Life and Nature Conservation. According to ONA, he said that in the first half of 2004 a total of 7,908 people visited the sanctuary.
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- More Middle East tourists to visit in Austria
- Ras Al Hadd Tourist Festival Continues in Oman
- Oman receives 17% more tourists from Saudi
- Surge in tourist arrivals to drive travel & tourism sector’s share in Oman GDP to USD 1.93 billion
- Oman's Ministry of Tourism launches charm-campaign to reel in Saudi tourists