More UAE - Iraq flights
Travelling between the UAE and Iraq has become easier since three airlines started flights between the two countries. Additional airlines are set to begin passenger flights.
The three airlines are Jupiter Airline, Ishtar Airand Air Horizon. According to John Kein, general manager of Air Horizon, the airline will operate two weekly flights between Sharjah and Baghdad. Air Horizon is flying to Baghdad from Sharjah every Thursday and Sunday with return flights from Dh1,590, not including airport tax and service fees.
- The Domino effect? Major airlines reconsider flying over Iraqi skies post-MH17 downing
- Private Dubai Airline to Start Regular Flights to Iraq
- Jordan Airline Plans First Commercial Flight to Iraq in 10 Years
- Etihad Airways commences flights between Abu Dhabi and Basra
- First Palestinian Flight to Iraq Stops over in Jordan