Moroccan car sales up 24.5 %
In the first seven months of the current year, Moroccan car sales have recorded a 24,5% increase compared to the same period of the last year. Le Matin reports that only in July 2005 6,436 cars were sold.
Renault held the highest share of sales for July 2005 with 1,349 cars which means 21 % market share. Renault was followed by the Peugeout and Toyota, which recorded 941 and 720 cars sale respectively while Citroen sold 609 units showing 11.9 % increase compared to July 2004.
- Renault starts sales of Logan in Morocco
- An unexplainable development: Egypt's car sales up 56% despite lifting of subsidies
- One bright green light for Renault autos with 19 percent sale increase in GCC
- BMW Middle East reports strong sales
- In celebration of the production of the 2000th Renault Logan Moroccan PM visits SOMACA