Europe to help fund Moroccan development
The European Investment Bank (EIB) and Morocco signed three loan agreements worth 440 million euros, Aufait Maroc reported on Sunday (December16th).
More than half of the money will be used for the construction of a 142km highway between El Jadida and Safi. The remaining funds will support the expansion of the electricity grid and waste water projects.
- The not-so-glamourous side of the Western expat's life in Dubai
- The best way to ask for a raise or a promotion...and, God forbid, handle a 'no'
- Syria's children search for livelihood amidst Lebanon's graves
- Arab Thought Foundation's strategy to create 80 million jobs in the Middle East
- Let's just say nshallah! Egypt's back in business, says new survey