Morocco, Iran discuss tourism projects
Head of the Iran's Cultural Heritage and Tourism Organization Hossein Marashi has recently said that his country and Morocco are set to expand tourism cooperation.
Prior to his departure to Morocco, Marashi pointed to the cultural and religious commonalties between Iran and Islamic states, <i>Irna</i> reported. He said that the visit to Morocco is mainly aimed at bolstering tourism cooperation with Islamic countries.
The two sides' officials are due to assign the executive plans for the Iran-Morocco memorandum of understanding (MoU) which was signed in 2001.
Marashi's five-day visit is taking place at the invitation of Moroccan Minister of Tourism, Handicrafts and Social Economy Adil Douiri.
- An unlikely match? Germany invites Iran to partner with Berlin for int'l tourism stock fair
- Jordan, Iran discuss joint projects
- Syria, the UAE discuss joint railway project
- Elaf for Travel, Tourism & Hotels expands hotel portfolio
- TASWEEK discusses UAE’s ‘investment power’ at 3rd Gulf-Moroccan Investment Forum