Morocco: New UAE-financed sea port to open
A new sea port, financed by Dubai International Properties (DIP), will be open during February 2007 in the Moroccan capital Rabat, a Moroccan official said Wednesday.
According to Kuna, the US$2 billion Moroccan-architecture building will be located along the Bouregreg River, in Morocco. A marina will also be built bordering the "city of arts and crafts."
- Bahrain's General Organisation of Sea Ports awards contract to build new portal at ship registry
- Morocco Calls on EU to Open its Markets for Agriculture Products
- General Organisation Of Sea Ports Signs Key Logistics Agreement With Federal Republic Of Germany
- New seaport opens in Moroccan city of Dakhela
- UAE Opens New Sea Route to Iraq