Motexha fashion trade show to feature sports and bridal wear
Sports and bridal wear will come into focus at Motexha Spring 2002, the Middle East’s trade show for the international fashion industry. The fair will be held at the Dubai World Trade Center in the United Arab Emirates from April 15-18, stated a press release.
The following show in Autumn 2002 will see the launch of a brand new seminar and workshop initiative aimed at fashion retailers and industry visitors. “The program will focus heavily on retail and re-exporting solutions, including shop design, e-fashion and customer retention,” said Shannon Norris, Project Manager of IIR Exhibitions, which organizes Motexha.
To date, exhibitors from 11 countries have reserved space for Motexha Spring 2002 with the organizers receiving national pavilion commitments from Cyprus, Turkey, Germany, Italy and Spain.
Motexha is held twice a year in Dubai with Spring and Autumn editions alerting the Middle East’s fashion and retail trade to forthcoming industry trends. — (menareport.com)
© 2001 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Motexha to host largest-ever Turkish pavilion
- German fashion house clinches Dh500,000 Carrefour deal
- Bride Show Dubai unveils to fiances and fashionistas Region’s largest bridal and fashion event opens Wednesday
- Cyprus doubles fashion exports to Arab world
- Sportswear demand in the Middle East on the rise