Movenpick to open second resort in Kuwait
The opening of its second property in Kuwait was recently announced by Mövenpick Hotels and Resorts as part of the company’s regional expansion program.
Under a management agreement recently signed between owning company Alargan International Real Estate Co., an exclusive 308 room Mövenpick Resort and Residence will be established at Al Bidaa Kuwait, 15 minutes from Kuwait International Airport in the city's Salmiah area.
"Mövenpick Hotels and Resorts enjoys an excellent reputation in the Gulf region," said Khaled Al Mashaan, Chairman and Managing Director of Alargan International Real Estate Co., according to Khaleej Times.
"We look forward to working together with the Swiss hotel group and are confident that Mövenpick's philosophy can be readily implemented at the Mövenpick Resort and Residence Al Bidaa Kuwait," Al Mashaan added.
The new 5-star hotel resort is scheduled to open at the end of the year. It covers a total area of some 40,000 square meters. The resort will also include a presidential suite and 14 family villas with an extensive choice of studios, two-bedroom and three-bedroom apartments for long-term guests as well as those staying on a short-term basis.
- Kingdom Hotel Investments acquires Movenpick Resort & Spa Mauritius
- Laguna Tower Dubai offers new opportunity to investors
- Schletterer awarded contract for 9.5 million Movenpick Resort Oceana Palm Jumeirah
- IFA and Nakheel sign $42 million Palm hotel agreement
- Movenpick Hotels & Resorts to open second property in Jeddah