MTC-Vodafone (Bahrain) announces the name of the F1 ‘Who Will Win’ competition
As the Kingdom’s Grand Prix Formula One remains the talk of the town, MTC-Vodafone (Bahrain) continues to announce names of customers, winners of its Grand Prix F1 competitions launched throughout last month.
Earlier last month, MTC-Vodafone (Bahrain) conducted the raffle draw on names of customers who participated in the F1 ‘Who Will Win’ competition, where customers were asked to send their predictions and votes by SMS on who will win the race at Bahrain’s International Circuit.
Mr. Mohammed Al Hashili, Senior Product Development Marketing Manager at MTC-Vodafone (Bahrain) handed out the Ferrari model car to Mr. Ahmed Al Hajeri, winner of the F1 ‘Who Will Win’ competition, at the MTC-Vodafone Experience Shop in Exhibition road.
To find out more about the MTC-Vodafone products and services, mobile users can browse the Internet and log onto: www.mtc-vodafone.com.bh or call MTC-Vodafone’s customer care on 107 for more details.
- MTC-Vodafone (Bahrain) announces Grand Prix Scavenger Hunt
- Vodafone extends partner community with second MTC agreement
- MTC-Vodafone (Bahrain) offering GCC mobile users opportunity to win Hummer H2 Sports Utility Vehicle
- MTC-Vodafone (Bahrain) reaches 100,000 customer milestone
- AJM Kooheji and MTC-Vodafone sign supply deal