MTC-Vodafone (Bahrain) distributes School Bag
MTC-Vodafone (Bahrain) Thursday announced the launch of “the distribution of School Bag” program as part of its ‘Back to School Festival’.
MTC-Vodafone (Bahrain), in collaboration with Al Hoora and Al Qudaibiya welfare association, will distribute thousands of school bags to Bahraini students through more than one hundred welfare association and sports clubs across the Kingdom.
“We at MTC-Vodafone (Bahrain) are delighted to constantly play such a distinguished role towards the education sector of our community. Now that our students are starting a new school year, the whole country is celebrating the ‘back to school’ season, we would like to rejoice our nation’s continuous attempt to strengthen its position amongst the leading nations by educating and developing our youth,” commented Khalid Al Farkh, Chief Operating Officer at MTC-Vodafone (Bahrain).
Each bag is filled with grade appropriate school supplies for all students.
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- MTC-Vodafone Treasure Hunt Environmental Campaign Organizers Hold "Children's Green Thumb" Workshop
- Food Aid Distribution Resumes in Kabul after Angry Scenes
- American Express spreads Back-to-School cheer at SOS Children’s Village Association
- mtc-vodafone (bahrain) launches scholarship program
- GAM Holds Environmental Day in “Ghamadan Park”