MTC-Vodafone Bahrain expands key suppliers and distributors portfolio
MTC-Vodafone Bahrain has signed an agreement with Fono Mobile Communications, part of the Al-Moayyed International Group, to act as a supplier of Nokia mobile handsets and accessories for the Bahrain market.
This deal has been extended and customers will now be able to pick up MTC-Vodafone's eeZee pre-paid vouchers through these specialized retail outlets. Fono Mobile Communications is one of the Bahrain's leading retailers of Nokia mobile phones, accessories and services.
Fono Mobile Communications, Bahrain is a franchise operation with Fono Distribution Services, Dubai, for mobile phones and related accessories. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- AJM Kooheji and MTC-Vodafone sign supply deal
- MTC-Vodafone (Bahrain), Swiftel International sign agreement
- Comguard adds German IT security specialist gateProtect to its portfolio
- Eros Retail appointed as Key Distributor Retailer by Nokia
- vodafone and nokia agree to launch integrated vodafone services on nokia handsets