MTC-Vodafone (Bahrain) offering GCC mobile users opportunity to win Hummer H2 Sports Utility Vehicle
In celebrating its first anniversary in the kingdom of Bahrain, MTC-Vodafone (Bahrain) is offering GCC mobile users travelling into Bahrain from Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and UAE, the opportunity to win a Hummer H2 Sports Utility Vehicle. By selecting the MTC-Vodafone (Bahrain) network (BHR2), GCC mobile users will automatically start accumulating “raffle tickets”.
Each raffle ticket is valued at 10 minutes of outgoing calls. The more raffle tickets accumulated by the customer, the greater the opportunity to win. GCC mobile customers roaming on MTC-Vodafone (Bahrain)’s network can start accumulating minutes from the 12th of January until March 18th 2005 – when the raffle draw takes place and the name of the lucky winner is announced.
- MTC-Vodafone (Bahrain) announces the name of the F1 ‘Who Will Win’ competition
- Vodafone extends partner community with second MTC agreement
- MTC-Vodafone signs Bahraini company to start recruiting for new mobile telecom company
- MTC-Vodafone (Bahrain) reaches 100,000 customer milestone
- MTC-Vodafone (Bahrain) signs deal with The Housing Bank