Munawalah.com -New Gate For Middle East Logistics Sector
The Munawalah website has been inaugurated as a valuable addition to the world of transport and logistics, covering all sectors, includingmaritime, air transport, and land transport.
Munawalah.com provides original news coverage of the transport and logistics sector in order to facilitate the work of all players in this field, led by investors, merchants, importers, exporters, and consumers.
Munawalah.com does not only work to provide the latest news in the transport sectors 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, but also provides several unique services, such as schedules for maritime traffic for ports across the world.
Munawalah.com is the first Arabic-language site to be a leading specialist in the fields of maritime transport, air transport, road transport, freight forwarding, and logistics. The website is intended as a tool to facilitate the work of all players in the sector, and as an important source of information for those wishing to understand the dynamics of the transport market and its various elements.
It is worth noting that the Middle East and North African region has great strategic importance in terms of geography, acting as a main lifeline to the world as a whole. This region has played a prominent role in international strategy over the years, being a hub of all marine and air transport from east to west or from west to east, as it contains the necessary ports and airports to accommodate the convoys moving across global land and sea routes.
The special importance of this region developed following the discovery of oil, with the major powers trying to dominate the region for its economic resources and strategic location, as well as its importance in global trade as a link between east and west, and the presence of the important navigational artery, the Suez Canal.
With the advent of globalization and economic openness, trade has become the language that penetrates all boundaries and shortens the distances between countries and peoples around the globe.
Thus, the urgent need to provide a website that is comprehensive and thorough, as well as credible and professional, for original news coverage of the transport and logistics sector and all its parts.
- A year later: how safe is flying after the Malaysian airlines' disasters?
- Nationalist glory or economic revival? Why Egyptians are rushing for two-way traffic in the Suez Canal
- Open skies vs. closed economies: American aviation giants split over competing with Gulf airlines
- The sky is the limit: has the time come for air traffic control in the GCC?
- After a very deadly 2014, aviation leaders seek new safety mandate
- DED and DHL join hands to develop Middle East’s first carbon neutral warehouse at Dnata Cargo’s FreightGate-5
- Exhibitors at DOMOTEX Middle East and R+T Middle East 2010 leverage resilient growth of key regional sectors
- Emaar Middle East launches ‘Emaar Square,’ an exceptional commercial destination set in Jeddah Gate’s Crescent Plaza
- Mohebi Logistics invests AED 350 million to build new headquarters in Dubai Logistics City