Musanada hands over finalized projects from ADM and ADEC
Musanada announced today the completion and delivery of ten projects, of which three are for Abu Dhabi Education Council (ADEC) and seven were asigned from Abu Dhabi Municipality (ADM). The projects were all handed over to their end users in full operational capacity.
ADM had passed on various projects in different phases to Musanada to carry on the works and hand over to the concerned clients upon completion. These projects include: A building for the Traffic Department at Abu Dhabi police to accommodate 660 policemen, the Zayed Supreme Establishment for Humanitarian Aid building, the shooting range as part of the development of A’sammaliah Island, the slaughter house in Al Wathba, a kindergarten in Mohammed bin Zayed City, the demolition and rebuilding of Al Rashed School, and the finishing of 5 villas.
On the same note, Musanada completed the construction of additional classrooms in various schools in Al Rahba, Al Samha, Al Falah, and Al Shamkha in Abu Dhabi as well as schools in Bani Yas as part of its project portfolio handed over from ADEC.
Eng. Ali Al Mehairbi, Director of Design and construction said: “2010 is a new era for Musanada as we are raising our portfolios and gathering pending projects from various departments to centralize work, which will increase efficiency and ensure cost control. We are committed to delivering the highest levels of quality in service and to exceed our customers’ expectations in all of our projects.”
Musanada had recently announced the handling of several high profile projects from various government entities including the Department of Transport and the Department of Economic Development among others.
- Al Tayer bucks the US department store trend with Bloomingdale's Kuwait opening
- Gulf Islamic banks set to outperform conventional banks for second year: Moody's
- Jordan secures EU finance for socioeconomic and environmental programs
- Same-day service deliveries in GCC an untapped market: Wing CEO
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- Environmental Tectonics Corporation's Simulation Division Receives Acceptance for the ADMS Advanced Disaster
- Musanada is to manage three new projects from Design to construction
- 370 Million AED School development project is launched by ADEC and Musanada
- Musanada delivers phase 1 of Neima Housing Project in Al Ain