Muscat City Centre to expand
Muscat City Centre, a part of Majid Al-Futtaim Group has announced that it will invest some RO22.5 million to implement new expansions at the center in Muscat during the upcoming period.
According to ONA, the Centre’s general manager said in a press conference at Grand Hyatt Muscat hotel that its current area will be increased to more than 31,000 square meter, to allow the addition of more than 60 new outlets and parking areas to a accommodate more than 2,250 vehicle. According to him, new flyovers will bring customers directly to the new three level parking deck from Sultan Qaboos Highway. The whole project will be complete by mid 2007, noting that the first phase will be opened in December 2006.
Muscat City Centre is the first 'super-mall' in Oman.
- The Festival Sale is back with up to 85% off at Muscat City Centre and Qurum City Centre
- Join the MEGA festivities at Muscat city centre and Qurum city centre
- IHG expands mark in Muscat with new Holiday Inn Hotel
- Edible Arrangements expands GCC presence with announcement of new Muscat Outlet
- Majid Al Futtaim to increase Oman investment to $1.83B by 2020