Muscat Securities Market awards contract to Pakistan’s Wavetech
Oman’s Muscat Securities Market (MSM) has contracted a Pakistani technology company, Wavetech (Private) Limited, to provide the stock exchange with an electronic information display and dissemination systems. The MSM is the fifth stock exchange in the Middle East, which will install Wavetech systems.
The Wavetech has designed, manufactured and installed Electronic Display Boards with the complete dissemination solution at Dubai Financial Market, Bahrain Stock Exchange, Doha Securities Market and Tadawal (Saudi Stock Exchange) during the last three and a half years.
Founded in 1986, Wavetech Private Limited is the leading global supplier of business solutions for Cable & Satellite systems, advanced software development, information display systems, financial information portals and CRM solutions for wired and wireless networks. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Drake & Scull Engineering awarded series of major contracts worth AED 350 million in Oman in Q2 2015
- While the Mideast battles crises, Oman quietly adds 225 new millionaires to its sultan club
- Bid to privatize Muscat Securities Market
- Abu Dhabi Securities Market organizes the 2nd Annual Forum for the market members
- bankmuscat wins jpmorgan chase quality recognition award for the 8th time