Nakheel to be exhibiting at the Dubai Property Show
Nakheel is to be exhibiting at the Dubai Property Show at the Novotel Hammersmith in London between 21st – 22nd January on stand number 21.
Nakheel's projects such as The Palm, the world's three largest man-made islands, and The World, 300 islands strategically positioned to form a map of the world on the Arabian Gulf, have received international attention. Nakheel has 14 major developments, across a variety of sectors – residential, retail, commercial and leisure – and you can find all the latest updates about the world's most exciting property developments at the Dubai Property Show.
To commemorate Nakheel's first visit to the Dubai Property Show, Nakheel is offering two prizes to all visitors to its stand. Visitors will have the opportunity to win 2 return Business Class flights to Dubai, as well as a 3 nights stay at Dubai's 5* Bab Al Shams hotel. There will also be an appearance by a special celebrity guest during the show.
- Nakheel projects attract the crowds at World Travel Market 2005 in London
- Nakheel promotes iconic projects at inaugural Dubai Property Show in London
- Nakheel showcases property portfolio in UAE Trade Fair in Tehran
- Bollywood Icon visits Nakheel Film Star Ajay Devgan tours Palm Jumeirah and The World
- Nakheel appoints FPDSavills as international property agent