Nakheel launches elevated villas for sale in The Gardens
Dubai property development company Nakheel has released for sale over 200 Garden View Villas, on a freehold basis, within The Gardens residential development. The three and four bedroom villas are positioned on a hillside location, offering beautiful panoramic views spanning the desert right across to the Burj Al-Arab.
“The Gardens is an extremely popular residential area in Dubai, due to its wonderfully convenient location to the likes of the Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai Internet City and Dubai Media City”, said Saif Sultan Al-Shamsi, managing director for The Gardens.
Covering over 200,000 square meters of land The Garden View Villas are all two story semi-detached properties. These three and four bedroom villas will cover approximately 300 and 330 square meters of built up area respectively.
Nakheel’s portfolio currently includes The World, The Palm, Jumeirah Islands, The Gardens, The Gardens Shopping Mall and Jumeirah Lake Towers. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Nakheel Properties launches Jumeirah Lake Towers
- Nakheel showcases portfolio at Real Estate and Housing Exhibition in Saudi Arabia
- Nakheel appoints FPDSavills as international property agent
- Nakheel showcases property portfolio in UAE Trade Fair in Tehran
- Sale of Jebel Ali Residential Properties gets underway