Nakheel projects displayed for Italian investors
Nakheel, the UAE's leading property developer, is promoting its projects on a global stage at the UAE-Italy Economic Partnership Forum from June 8 to 10.
Over 2,000 Italian businessmen and investors are participating in the Forum, besides a high-ranking official delegation representing the UAE, led by Shaikha Lubna Al Qasimi, Minister of Economy and Planning.
Nakheel will be promoting its portfolio of projects on its stand at the Forum, with a particular focus on such developments as The World, The Palm, and the recently launched Dubai Waterfront.
- Nakheel participating at the inaugural UAE-Italy Economic Partnership Forum 2005
- Nakheel promoting projects on global stage
- Nakheel showcases its iconic projects at Dubai- Osaka Partnership Forum in Japan
- Nakheel has strong presence at Waterfront 2005 Dubai
- Nakheel projects attract the crowds at World Travel Market 2005 in London