Nakheel's Jumeirah Golf Estates to go ahead
The masterplan for Nakheel's multi-billion dirham development, Jumeirah Golf Estates, is in the final stages of development, company officials said. Sultan Ahmad Bin Sulayem, Chairman of Nakheel, told Gulf News "We will launch our sales campaign. We still do not know the overall value of the development. Between 6,000 and 10,000 households, however, will be located in the area."
The project will have four golf courses, gated residential clusters, commercial and retail facilities as well as resorts.
- Nakheel hammers the competition with major auction
- Nakheel to support Belle Mare Plage Challenge Cup
- Nakheel appoints GM for Jumeirah Golf Estates
- Palm Water awarded US$400 million contract by Nakheel for STP at Jumeirah Golf Estates
- Nakheel’s lead course designer Greg Norman visits Jumeirah Golf Estates