NAPCO Security Systems forms regional subsidiary with Gulf Associates
US-based Electronic security provider NAPCO has formed NAPCO Gulf Security Group, a joint venture with Gulf Associates, making this NAPCO's first locally-based venture into the Middle East Region.
NAPCO Security Systems is the first and only publicly-traded American manufacturer of alarms, locks, access controls and other sophisticated security equipment that has a Middle East subsidiary. NAPCO Gulf Security Group will be responsible for marketing, sales, training, product service and warehousing on all NAPCO products and systems in twenty-two countries in the Middle East, North Africa, India and Pakistan.
NAPCO Gulf Security Group's sales and marketing facilities, headquartered in the Dubai Airport Free Zone, United Arab Emirates (UAE) will feature NAPCO's line of security products including alarms, motion sensors, electronic locks, building access control systems featuring card and biometric readers plus affiliated closed circuit TV systems, fire alarm systems and surveillance products.
The company will sell to the private, residential, commercial and government sectors as well as participating in security-related tenders and providing turnkey security solutions. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Datatec and subsidiary Westcon AME forms dedicated Middle East business
- messe frankfurt forms advisory board for hardware & tools sector- Regional Hardware & Tools Sector Estimated to be worth AED 551 billion
- Tata Communications and Nawras go-live with Oman to India Tata Global Network-Gulf (TGN-Gulf) cable system
- Middle East Credit Reporting Association formed
- Oberthur Card Systems and Network International to lead the Gulf Smart Card Payment Market: MOU signed