NAS to launch new luxury Al-Khayala service
Middle East private aviation company National Air Services (NAS) has unveiled plans to operate the region's first luxury carrier.
The announcement coincides with the opening of the Dubai Airshow. The seven-star luxury service will fly under the trademark of Al-Khayala and takes the Arabian Horse as its tail logo.
The new service will target the corporate sector in addition to high-net-worth individuals and families. Recently Al-Khayala management finalized initial agreements with the regions best hotels and resorts to offer a comprehensive traveling solution for their travelers.
NAS has its operational headquarters in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and satellite offices in Cairo, Riyadh and Bahrain. The company was established in 1999 in order to introduce the NetJets Middle East Fractional Aircraft Ownership and Leasing Program (NJME) to the region.
The company now offers a comprehensive range of services to regional prospects, including a growing aircraft charter program, a private aircraft management program and a hybrid program which combines the benefits of all three of these services into one unique package for Middle East prospects. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Recently Awarded the First Air Transport License in Saudi Arabia NAS Announces Major Fleet Expansion Plans
- US$4.2 billion to buy 120 new aircraft - NAS Fleet to Reach 167 Aircraft by 2012
- NAS Appoints New CEO and Management Team
- nas air will be the first budget carrier to fly in Saudi Arabia
- National Air Services renews affiliation agreement with NetJets