The National Investor announces results for six months ending 30th September 2008
The National Investor (TNI), one of the region’s leading merchant banks today announced its half year 2008 results. The Abu Dhabi based institution achieved consolidated net profits of AED 34.9 million and consolidated revenues of AED 122.6 million.
Abdullah M. Al Mazrui, Chairman, The National Investor said: “This is an honourable achievement and we are satisfied with this performance considering current market conditions, which is testament to our diversified business model.
“Whilst we anticipate that the financial climate will be challenging in the coming months, TNI is confident it will continue to consolidate its position as one of the UAE’s most established banking institutions”, said Orhan Osmansoy, CEO of The National Investor.
- BIsB makes small profit for period ended on 30th September, 2009
- Emirates reports half year profits of Dhs 827 Million despite global challenges
- Gulf International Bank B.S.C. reports nine months profit of $86.1 million
- Al Khaliji announces its September 2008 financial results
- YANSAB announces preliminary financial results for the period ending 30 September 2008