The National Investor reports 42% rise in net profits
Abu Dhabi based The National Investor (TNI), the region's leading investment banking firm, reported Sunday an increase in consolidated revenues of 74% to AED 195.5 Million for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2006.
Net Profits reached AED 113.1 Million, representing an increase of 42% over the corresponding period for the previous year.
A 10% cash dividend will be distributed to shareholders as proposed by the Board of Directors. This resolution will be voted upon by the shareholders at the AGM on June, 6, 2006.
- UAE's National Investor reports increased earnings
- Zamil Industrial announces financial results for period ending 30/06/2007
- UAE: The National Investor allowed to increase capital
- Investcorp records 50 percent profit increase for 2003
- Al Rajhi Bank achieves SR 3.5 billion in profits during 1st half of this year