Nawras Telecom launches customer service centre in Salalah
Qatar Telecom's first overseas project, Nawras Telecom, opened its first customer service centre in Salalah to cater to customers from the sultanate's Dhofar region, a Qtel spokesman, said in Doha Saturday.
The new centre was opened by Sheikh Abdullah bin Saif Al Mahrouqi, deputy governor of Dhofar, Abdullah Zaid Al Talib, vice chairman, NT and senior officials from Qtel.
Speaking on the occasion, Sheikh Abdullah bin Sauf, said, "We are pleased that NT has opened a customer care centre here and hope that subscribers will enjoy the benefits that come in with competition, such as a wider range of products, services and competitive pricing."
NT's vice chairman, said that with the Salalah branch, the number of NT's branch offices in the sultanate have now reached nine.
NT, which is Oman's second mobile services provider, is Qtel's first venture abroad and was officially launched at celebrations held in Muscat on March 15 and 16.
- Nawras launches state-of-the-art Network Operation Centre in Bausher
- Nawras expands third 3G+ data carrier for faster indoor mobile broadband
- Nakheel launches new Customer Service Centre
- Nawras opens the doors of its new flagship store in Salalah to customers and festival visitors
- Nawras family members with first Oman Customer Service Excellence Award - Telecom sector