NBD concludes another Al-Misha'al recruitment program
Twenty-four male and female United Arab Emirates (UAE) nationals have joined the National Bank of Dubai (NBD)'s training and recruitment initiative, Al-Misha'al. The three-month program is designed to provide entrants who have finished their high school education with “a launching pad into the real working world,” according to a company press release.
All recruits will be receiving training in computer applications, English, accounting, customer service as well as gaining an in-depth knowledge of the bank's automation systems and products. The program also includes a six-week on-the-job training at the bank's various departments.
A hundred nationals have been recruited by the bank through this program since it started in 2001. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- NBD scores top marks in Emiratization
- National Bank of Dubai recruits 10 Emirates Nationals Development Programme Candidates
- Emirates Steel develops apprenticeship program
- Mashreq Emiratisation on track with ambitious plans for Nationals
- The Arab German Insurance Company Launches an Automated Customer-Service Computer System