Neon Communications selects ECI Telecom's XDM converged metro optical transport platform
ECI Telecom's Lightscape Optical Networks Division announced that Neon Communications, a provider of advanced optical networking solutions and services in the northeast and mid-Atlantic US markets, has deployed the XDM multi-service optical platform within its extensive fiber optic network.
Neon selected the XDM for its unique converged architecture, providing a flexible and cost-effective solution for network expansion and migration to next-generation services. Neon has been developing its fiber optic network throughout the busiest US telecommunications corridor since 1994.
ECI provides advanced, telecommunications solutions to leading carriers and service providers, worldwide. By translating an understanding of its customers' needs into innovative, technologically excellent solutions, ECI enables its customers to increase the value of their networks and reduce operating expenses. ECI's platforms enable carriers and service providers to easily introduce new revenue-generating services. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- PacketLight Networks launches access platform and expanded product line
- Israel’s Pelephone selected for ECI’s smooth migration to 3G
- Telecom Egypt selects Huawei DWDM technology
- Tunisie Telecom orders broadband network from Siemens
- UAE: Etisalat selects Huawei to build large scale commercial FTTH network