Net profit of Union Properties up
Real estate developer Union Properties posted a 43 per cent rise in net profit for the first six months to June, helped by an increase in real estate value, it said in a statement to the Dubai Financial Market Tuesday.
Net profit in January-June went up to Dh59.4 million while operating profit climbed 61 per cent to Dh56.8 million. Revenue grew 38 per cent to Dh370.3 million.
- Emaar Properties records net operating profit of US$ 638 million in first nine months of 2010
- Profiting off people's boredom? Cable television brings Kuwait's KIPCO profits up 75%
- Share of Union Properties down
- Despite divestments: Dubai Investments' profits more than double
- Aldar Properties net profit reaches Dh816.9m