New alliance to offer mortgage finance facilities
Targeting further expansion in Dubai's booming freehold property market and adding value to its relationship with customers, Trident International Holdings (TIH), one of the leading UAE-based real-estate developers, has announced a strategic alliance with Mashreqbank to offer mortgage finance facilities.
At a signing ceremony held at TIH's head office in Dubai, senior representatives of Mashreqbank and the real estate major said the bank's Home Loan mortgage finance facilities of up to 70 per cent will help hassle-free acquisition of properties by prospective investors in Trident's projects, as well as adding to the growth of the market in general.
- Abraj Al Lulu, Bank of Bahrain & Kuwait join hands to offer Mortgage Loan Facility
- Abu Dhabi Finance launches a new mortgage promotion - a fixed interest rate of 4.99%
- TASWEEK Chief outlines home financing opportunities & challenges under KSA’s new mortgage law
- New Saudi mortgage law attracts foreign investment
- Mashreqbank launches Home Loan mortgages