New British Airways products arrive in Abu Dhabi
British Airways has announced the arrival of their new products on the daily Abu Dhabi-London route as of November 29 this year. The new products include a new business class seat that converts to a completely flat six foot bed and a premier economy class cabin.
Comfort and space in the new Club World cabin have been designed to create a ‘lounge in the sky’ environment for business travelers. Seats are designed in forward and rearward facing pairs to maximize personal space and privacy, with the added feature of individual privacy screens at each seat that can be opened or closed depending on whether passengers are traveling together or alone.
Abu Dhabi passengers can now experience these new products on British Airways daily flights from Abu Dhabi to London. British Airways offers connections from the UK to 90 destinations in 38 European countries. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- British Airways announces the arrival of new products in Kuwait
- Family savings from British Airways for Abu Dhabi travelers
- British Airways launches special fare for travel from Dubai to London
- British Airways awarded best carrier for Middle East premium travelers
- British Airways launches ‘Free flight from Abu Dhabi to London’ offer