New building for Saudia to open in 2006
Saudi Arabian Airlines plans to inaugurate its new building in the eastern province by early 2006. The new facility is being set up by a local company and is almost complete. It is located on 4004 sq. mtr. piece of land owned by Saudia. According to <i>Arab News</i>, the four-story building will feature all Saudia’s administrative and services departments.
- A collective boycott: 51 Hajj companies boycott Saudia for transporting pilgrims
- Saudi Arabian Airlines and Cisco to Open Cisco Networking Academy in King Abdullah Economic City
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts acclerates growth in region, announcing three new hotels in Saudia Arabia
- Prince Alwaleed of Saudia Arabia receives Edinburgh degree
- Samsung Opens “Digital Gallery” at ASPIRE Building for Doha 2006