New Burger King outlet opens in Aley, Lebanon
The Lebanese mountain resort of Aley received a new Burger King (BK) outlet this summer. The restaurant, which is operated by Burger King franchisee King Food, opened on June 12 and is built in BK's diner style.
The restaurant, the eighth to open in Lebanon, can seat around 200 customers and is open seven days a week.
BK Middle East is managed by the Hana International Company and operates 114 restaurants around the region, through local Arab franchisees. The more recent events at Burger King Middle East include the opening of its first Asia and Middle East Restaurant Support Center and its 16th restaurant in Dubai, and its 41st restaurant in Kuwait.
In the Middle East, all Burger King Corporation's pure beef and chicken patties are 100 percent Halal and vegetables used are and locally sourced. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- UAE-based Gourmet Gulf Company in US $40m expansion plan, to open 100 outlets across ME
- Abu Dhabi Airports Company and SSP finalise contract for Terminal 3 food outlets
- Cravia Launches UAE’s Second Roadster diner
- Sabah: A woman of many talents... and nationalities?
- Burger King opens two new franchises in the Middle East