New commercial building to open in Bahrain
The eastern commercial building located between Malkiya village and Hamad Town will be ready in December, sources at the Ministry of Works and Housing are quted as saying by Bahrain Tribune.
The sources said the building would cost about BD3.5 million. The building will include shops and a centre to sell handicraft and other items. The project covered an area of about 14,100 square metres and the land was bought by the government at a cost of about BD900,000.
- Khaleeji Commercial Bank to establish building materials company
- Khaleeji Commercial Bank Takes Advantage Of Soaring Demand To Establish Building Materials Company
- Bahrain’s TAIB Bank opens new headquarters building
- Algerian government builds new commercial zone
- Bahrain World Trade Center Moves Towards Launch Of Kingdom’s First World-Class Office And Commercial Complex