New credit officer for Standard Chartered in the UAE and Iran
Peter Shaw has been appointed Senior Credit Officer, for Standard Chartered Bank in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Iran. The appointment will allow Standard Chartered Bank to exert greater control and monitoring of its credit portfolio in the UAE and Iran, which stands at around four billion dollars.
Emerging markets bank Standard Chartered has a Consumer Banking network comprising eight branches and 22 automated teller machines (ATMs). Standard Chartered is a provider of cash management trade finance, and treasury products and services in the UAE.
Standard Chartered employs nearly 29,000 people in over 500 offices in more than 50 countries in the Asia Pacific Region, South Asia, the Middle East, Africa, United Kingdom and the Americas. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- SCB appoints new Chief Executive Officer in the UAE
- Standard Chartered to complete UAE Grindlays integration by years-end
- Standard Chartered Bank launches Internet banking in the UAE
- Standard Chartered Bank appoints new Chief Executive Officer for UAE
- Standard Chartered launches new wealth management products in UAE