New exhibitors set up stands at Dubai 2003’s Helicopter Pavilion
US helicopter accessory developer Aeronautical Accessories (AAI) is making its Middle East air show debut at Dubai 2003, the eighth international aerospace exhibition to be held from December 7-11, 2003.
The company, which specializes in rotary wing modifications, will exhibit in the Dubai air show’s new Helicopter Pavilion, alongside Dubai-based Hawker Pacific Airservices, which is AAI’s Middle East agent.
To date, exhibitors from 34 countries have contracted for Dubai 2003, which has, in total, pavilion commitments from 10 nations.
Dubai 2003 is being organized by F&E in conjunction with the Department of Civil Aviation, Government of Dubai and in co-operation with the UAE Armed Forces. The event is a trade show open to professionals from the aviation and allied industry. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Hawker Pacific first to sign for Dubai 2003 helicopter pavilion
- Turkey Gearing Up to Deliver Unparalleled Health Tourism Experience to Woo More Travellers after Arabian Travel Market 2010 Participation
- Dubai Aviation Exhibition 2003 opened
- Exciting new line-up of Lexus models to be showcased at the Dubai International Motor Show
- Dubai Air Show’s helicopter pavilion sells out