New general manager appointed for Holiday Inn Amman
Maurice De Rooij has been appointed general manager of the Holiday Inn Amman, one of 21 Holiday Inn hotels and resorts in the Middle East managed by Six Continents Hotels. De Rooij, was previously general manager of the Holiday Inn Resort Safaga on Egypt's Red Sea coast.
The 218-room Holiday Inn is located in western Amman, off Madina Monawara Street, and has four internationally themed restaurants, a fitness center and outdoor swimming pool. To accommodate business needs, there are three meeting rooms, a business center and banquet hall for up to 1,000 delegates.
Six Continents Hotels, the hotel business of Six Continents PLC of the United Kingdom, owns, manages, leases or franchises more than 3,270 hotels and 512,000 guest rooms in nearly 100 countries and territories around the world. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- New general manager appointed for Holiday Inn Bur Dubai
- BRAND NEW HOLIDAY INN KUWAIT MANAGED BY SEASONED MULTI-LINGUAL PROFESSIONAL
- Bassam Abu Hassan as Hotel Manager for Holiday Inn Resort Dead Sea
- Media one hotel appoints cora de conceicao-staurt as general manager
- New general manager appointed for Crowne Plaza Jeddah