New general manager appointed for Holiday Inn Bur Dubai
Ismail Al-Hassan has been appointed general manager of the Holiday Inn Bur Dubai, one of the new generation of Holiday Inn properties managed by Six Continents Hotels in the Middle East. Hassan, who began his 23-year hotel career as a sales director in Saudi Arabia, was previously General Manager of the Holiday Inn Amman, Jordan from its opening in 1998.
The 232-room Holiday Inn Bur Dubai, which opened in September last year, is one of 21 Holiday Inn properties currently under management by Six Continents Hotels in the Middle East.
Six Continents Hotels, the hotel business of Six Continents PLC of the United Kingdom, owns, manages, leases or franchises more than 3,270 hotels and 512,000 guest rooms in nearly 100 countries and territories around the world. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- New general manager appointed for Holiday Inn Amman
- New general manager appointed for Crowne Plaza Jeddah
- Dkeidek is appointed as Regional Director of Six Continents Saudi Arabia
- Six Continents Hotels launches Middle East Reservations Center
- New food and beverage manager appointed for Crown Plaza Muscat