New initiatives to spur in growth in Dubai
A new set of development initiatives that will accelerate future development in Dubai were recently unveiled by the Chairman of the Mohammad Bin Rashid Establishment for Young Business Leaders, Shaikh Hamdan bin Mohammad bin Rashid Al Maktoum.
The initiatives include programs based on transparency, accountability and corporate social responsibility, according to <I>Gulf News</I>.
- Mohammed Bin Rashid Establishment funds three new projects
- Shaikh Mohammad visits Emaar sales center
- Smart Dubai strategic plan launched
- A Fashionable Economy? Dubai Council for Design and Fashion to be set up as first in the Middle East and fourth worldwide
- Housing agency set up for UAE nationals at the cost of Dh12b