New Islamic mortgages launched
Bristol & West, part of the Bank of Ireland Group, and ABC International Bank, the London-based subsidiary of Bahrain-based Arab Banking Corporation, have extended their range of Islamic mortgages with the launch of a “Buy-to-Let” mortgage for the UK’s two million or so Muslims, the Arab News.
Earlier this year, ABC International Bank also introduced a tax-efficient Islamic mortgage product specifically aimed at expatriates from the Gulf states and from Asia.
- Emirates Islamic Bank introduces 100 per cent home financing for UAE nationals
- UK Islamic mortgages set for growth after Qatari Investment
- BMI launches new Mortgage loan range
- ABC International Bank launches Islamic retail unit in the UK
- Amlak to offer leading Islamic mortgage finance solutions in Jordan