New Jotun Paints factory opening on March 29
Jotun Paints will soon move its production facilities from the three decade-old plant in Rashidiya to a new factory in the Al-Quoz Industrial Area, Dubai. Jotun UAE will conduct a factory opening event on March 29, 2004.
The new factory will be capable of producing more than 40 million liters of liquid paints and coatings a year. Installation of the plant and equipment is almost complete and commissioning work has already started on the new Al-Quoz facility, stated a press release.
The plant is built within a sprawling area of 50,000 square meters, which also houses an office building, customer service centre, warehouse complex and distribution centre. The total production area of the factory complex is more than 10,000 square meters.
Tank farms and silos with a storage capacity of more than 1,000 tons of major raw materials are installed around the factory through which liquids and powders can be pumped directly into production tanks with the help of computers. — (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Dnata's Freezone Logistics Centre to expand by almost 80 percent
- Jotun Paints highlights unique range of interior and exterior paint brands at ‘Le Marché 2009’
- jotun paints to showcase ‘lady’ brand of interior paints at le marché exhibition
- Veterinary products factory to open in UAE
- Jotun to highlight industry leading interior and exterior paint lines at ‘Le Marché 2012’ in Cairo