New leasing agent for Dubai Towers - Doha
Dubai International Properties, member of Dubai Holding has appointed the internationally-renowned firm of DTZ to be the leasing agent for its project in Qatar, Dubai Towers - Doha. The Dubai Towers - Doha will be rising up to 80-storeys. Covering a total of 2.5 million square feet, the development is due for completion in 2008, WAM reported.
- Asteco to lease ‘48 on Burjgate’ luxury tower
- Asteco signs API Trio Office Tower exclusive
- Al Habtoor Group appoints Asteco as the sole leasing agent for Al Habtoor City residences
- New Egyptian agent for Dubai Properties
- ibq looks to design its new premises; a high rise tower in the heart of doha’s financial district